A quick and easy way to make roasted sweet corn on the grill absolutely delicious. This works with gas and charcoal grills.
- Microwave safe bowl ( small )
- 1 gallon ziploc bag or 1 large bowl
- Tongs for handling the corn
- a teaspoon measure
- 1 measuring cup ( at least 1 cup size)
- 1 large knife
Preparing the Corn
- Remove the husks from the sweet corn
- Rinse them away to get rid of any of those little strings
- Cut the corn into halves
- Store the corn in your ziploc bag and/or large bowl
Making the Sauce:
- Put the 1/2 cup of butter in a small microwave safe container and microwave ) I strongly suggest you put it in a covered container. A sheet of paper towel will work).
- Microwave it for 30 seconds ( and in 10 second intervals after) until completely melted
- Add the Old Bay to the melted butter
- Add the seasoned butter to the corn in the large bowl. Mix thoroughly so that the corn is completely covered evenly.
- sprinkle the parsley over the corn
- Toss again
- Grill the corn over a grill for about 15 minutes.
- You’ll want to turn every few minutes.
- You can grill it to your preference. We prefer our corn to have a few blackened kernels but you can go for golden brown too.
Corn – should be about 4 ears
Old Bay Seasoning – 3 teaspoons
Salted Butter – 1/4 cup
Parsley – 1 teaspoon chopped fine
What people are saying