We grill plenty of seafood, so when we had some tails left over – we decided to make a lobster omlette with some of our leftover lobster tails. Note – this recipe is for leftover lobsters. I think it’s a bit overkill to grill lobsters just to make this dish. Therefore I haven’t put lobster grilling instructions here.
- 1 small bowl
- 1 whisk
- 1 frying pan
- 1 spatula
- Crack your eggs into a bowl
- Add salt and black pepper
- Add milk
- Whisk until just blended
- Slice your grilled lobster tails
- Heat your pan (medium heat) and add the pat of butter
- When the butter sizzles, pour the egg mixture into the pan
- Let it cook until you see large sort of bubbles forming.
- Add the lobster and cheese on one side
- Continue to let it cook. You can use your spatula to check if your omlette is strong enough to hold for a flip
- When ready – use your spatula to flip one half of the omlette over.
- Let it cook for 2 – 3 minutes , pressing the top periodically as you wait
- Then flip the omlette gently and repeat
- As soon as your cheese is melted inside it’s ready to serve.